DevOps Engineer) (MAR 2020)
|Rate:||THB50K - THB60K per month|
Our client is offers massive global reach through our hyper-engaging content & multicultural audiences.
- Ability to:
- Think and solve problems.
- Document solutions.
- Coordinate with global teams in different time zones.
- Write documentation and collaborate with technical peers across the globe.
- Able to make a good decision on a critical issue
- Automate routine tasks with your own scripts and open-source tools.
- Solve production problems and participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Monitoring server and fix the problem that may arise.
- Coordinate with the US team for specific cases sometimes.
- Have a catch-up meeting call with the US team at least once a week.
- Taking care of overall servers and infrastructure.
The Successful Applicant:
- Good spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or a similar field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as Database Administrator.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of DevOPS administration, 2-3 years of Unix/Linux proficiency (as a power user and administrator).
- Expert knowledge of Linux/Unix. Comfortable with LAMP stack.
- Knowledge of Database and concepts.
- Strong knowledge in Shell Script language. PERL and other programming languages are a plus.
- Must have experience scripting / automating management / monitoring tool on Linux server with Puppet, Ganglia, Nagios or similar tools.
- Able to provide input for long term capacity planning, architecture, and security.
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours (as needed)
- Successful experience working in a team environment.
Call now... +66 88 504 1194