Functional Consultant (ERP) - (NOV 2019)
|Rate:||THB50K - THB90K per month|
Our Client is an Information Technology and Service company. Who specialized in IBM Enterprise Asset Management (Maximo), EAM, CMMS, etc.
- Analyzes or assists in analyzing customer business requirements and application objectives, develops or assists in develop design to meet customer needs.
- Works with appropriate Service Manager or Project Manager to estimate time frames, quantity and skill set of resources required to successfully implement projects, develops or assists in the development of project plan incorporating all variables.
- May conduct weekly status meetings with customers to determine progress against plan. Participates in development and refining of forecasts for the project.
- Prepares weekly status report on specific objectives
- Conduct an Integration Workshop for the purpose of clarifying integration programming requirements
- Define a Functional Specification document, which highlights all integration functional requirements
- Prepare a Technical Specification document defining the technical specifics of the integration programming needed
- Assist in development of all needed integration programs
- On-site installation and testing
- Independently manage small-mid-sized enhancement jobs to existing customers
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum of 1 year EAM, ERP or Service Desk project implementation experience as functional consultant or business analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Analytics or Data Science knowledge/experience is a plus
- Excellent in project documentation.
- Strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
- General knowledge of data transfer tools, Application server, database platforms, and report writing tools.
- ITIL v3 certificated is a plus
Call now... +66 88 504 1194